It's not easy being REEN

Life in Hollywierd

Sunday, October 21, 2007

IT'S OFFICIAL- I AM THE NEW "DESIGN TO SELL" HOST!!!






Well, the chemistry test went well and Friday I got the job!!!----and guess WHEN I have to move to Atlanta? now.
No time to grieve L.A.
no time to pack...
no time to do anything but to look at HOW COOL OUR TEAM IS and practice my southern accent.
This is the new team for DESIGN TO SELL on HGTV!!!
2 Realitors, 2 carpenters, one designer and one host!!
We tried to be serious for a second, but it didn't last long......
But now I DO have to get serious because I have to head south RIGHT AWAY!!
Yes! We will redecorate homes in Atlanta and help them sell on this crappy market---reconstructing and building and making homes pretty to then SELL!!! Making southern homeowners prophets everywhere!!
But first---where will I live? What will become of my 67 inch tv-L-shaped couch, surround sound and my cathedral ceiling L.A. apartment?? What will happen to my room mate? Will I keep this place and get a place there?
I guess they can cancel "ms. adventure" but they can't cancel THIS ADVENTURE! :)

3 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel--
This news was all the incentive I
needed to...

Keep prayin' for ya. Doubly.

The Big One definitely has something
up His sleeve when it comes to you--
things like the ones that have been
happening to you don't happen for
no reason, especially given the
speed of all the events involved...

Getting out of LA is always a
blessing, too.

Keep us posted on everything...

Prayin' for you (fervently),

Anonymous

 
At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel -

Congratulations!!!!! I'm so very happy for you!!! I'll be watching your show all the time now.

Good luck with your new gig!!

Wow, what great news to hear!!

Take care,
Craig Leonard
Pittsburgh, PA

 
At 5:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if being on your crew means getting to play with you love jugs, sign me up, babe!

john w.
bsd7201@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home