It's not easy being REEN

Life in Hollywierd

Monday, August 07, 2006

Getting the gig...

Well the Ms Adventure Premiere date is now Friday night at 9pm on January 19, 2007!!!

This is almost a year to the day that I sent in my audition tape!! Here you can view the actual tape! (if the technology is working...)







To make it I put together a bunch of personal clips to show Animal Planet that my life was ALREADY a Mis- Adventure!!! They agreed and thank goodness I can now share my adventures with the world in the new year on ANIMAL PLANET!!! Enjoy and stay tuned for the show!!!

4 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Blogger The Williams in Africa said...

If you graduated from HCHS, I am Dawn Nienhuis Williams. We live in Nairobi Kenya. I think its great you got to visit South Africa. My spot is www.dawnmariewilliams.blogspot.com. I have a wonderful husband, 3 great boys, and we love living in Africa. Hope to see you on animal planet.

 
At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow it looks like you've been having too much fun! Very cool! Looking forward to seeing the show on tv.

- Rob
Your friendly sound engineer

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ut oh. Here comes web-search competition. No hair pulling, okay?

Miss Adventure

www.austin360.com/missadventure

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel,
Your show looks like a lot of fun. I admire you having the guts to go out and live life. I wish more people took chances and experienced the world out there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home