It's not easy being REEN

Life in Hollywierd

Saturday, August 05, 2006

I HAVE TO DO WHAT????



Okay, I didn't ask to do this. In order to tell the sex of a Crocodile, one has to "sex the Croc," which means to stick my finger in a place no one wants a foreign object, and then feel for a ...well...a male part or a female part.... I found out it was a male.

I should have just asked it if it liked football or shopping- a much more dignified way to tell if was a man or woman....

I apologized for the therapy he will have to go through after that experience. And I set up a therapy appointment for myself when I get back to the States. I guess I can say I know what a crocodile feels like. I mean I REALLY know what it feels like.

1 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! Did that corcodile give you permission to do that? I hope so! Otherwise I am going to have to write a letter to somebody about this. Don't think, Ms. Adventure, that just because you are in the wild you have free reign to stick your pinky(s) in any orafice that you choose. This is simply not acceptable. I believe that in Australia, you must first get consent from the animals being 'probed'. In this case, if the crocodile turns over on his belly, it means that it's okay. Actually...in viewing the picture for the second time I see that the crocodile is, in fact, on it's belly. I suppose you are in the clear this time 'Ms. Adventure', but just so you know, I will be monitoring you from this point forward! The minute you slip up I will be there waiting...and what a jolly day THAT will be!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home