It's not easy being REEN

Life in Hollywierd

Sunday, June 11, 2006

guess house???


Well, this is the first day here in South Africa, and here is the view from my guest house.

It's quiet and lovely and I can not tell I am in another country, except that they call stop lights ROBOTS. They gave me directions the other day and said "Go to the 4th ROBOT and take a left."

I was looking for R2 D2.

Tomorrow I helicopter to the elephants, and then mountain bike to the meercats.

Is this my life? Really? All I know is I would love to get pulled over here for running a robot.

More later....

Rach (mzzzzzz.adventure)

1 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My question is this: Did you FIND R2-D2? You said you were looking for him, but you never mentioned if you found him. I was just curious...did you look for 'Yoga' too? It would be cool if you found Yoga, although you didn't mention that you were, in fact,looking for him at all. I t was just on miy mind, so I thought that I would ask.Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home