It's not easy being REEN

Life in Hollywierd

Friday, January 27, 2006

What's next?



Well--here is the life in Hollywood. One day I think I'll be doing stand-up next week at "room 5" the next day that is NOT the case at all. I booked 2 jobs today. I am now the AOL girl and will be flown to Oregon this Tuesday to film that national commercial. They are then flying me straight to San Diego so I can make an infomercial job I got as well. Somehow the AOL people wanted me bad enough to and work around MY schedule. My God, I didn't even HAVE a schedule untill today. Then I take a train on Saturday back to L.A. and leave again on Sunday to fly to Maryland for an audition.

I feel really blessed to be working, but all of a sudden my life will be a whirlwind of on camera work next week, and in preparation the gods of good humble and humor gave me an oncoming zit the size of Mt Everest. It takes over my whole right cheek. PERFECT -- I'm not asking to be pretty, just not DEFORMED.

me

4 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats hysterical......oh my god i remember that....

And I'll tell you I have an audition in MAryland so you can say "In Maryland??? wow-what is it?" and I'll say
"it's a state on the eastcoast, but that's not important right now" :)

thanks for your support JJ and Mich!!!

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks guys!!

i found out im like the oldest one auditioning. so cool. maybe they can re-name it grama adventure.
:)

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger TET (David Arandle) said...

Just wanted to say I have been looking in, possibly anticipating some good news...or, if not, some excellent life experience material for your comedy shows. Best of luck.

 
At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may have both my friday or monday........I'll post something now just because I can. And I am so glad I have at least you and my brother checking in :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home