It's not easy being REEN

Life in Hollywierd

Saturday, February 23, 2008

BIRTHDAY GIRL





Well----another year---officially!! Had the worst flu of my life, but I managed to still celebrate----mostly people from work--and my best male friend JEFF COLT!!! He took a much needed break from law school and came to celebrate with me.
AND as I was ready to blow out my birthday candles my friend (and designer of our show) rolls out the "over the hill" banner.
Kills me!! So funny---I took it in stride---had the party on the top floor of my building called the SKY LOUNGE. We had live music and then all played games----the perfect way to bring in my birthday in Atlanta----I just think one year ago I was in northern australia hosting animal planets "ms. adventure" How did I ever know this is where I would bea year later??? And more importantly, where will I be NEXT year??

1 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear the guy on the bottom left looks like Jeff Corwin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home