It's not easy being REEN

Life in Hollywierd

Saturday, February 23, 2008

PAYBACK???





well I never thought there would come a day where I actually paid for my parents hotel----
But me and Howie found a great deal---we went to Phoenix because we were freezing in Sedona---and found a hotel that allowed dogs, and had a great pool and great service. Now that my parents are getting older I thought it'd be fun to take care of THEM for the first time in my life! I am sure a nice dinner and a great hotel for a night will finally make it up to them for paying for my education, car, wedding, and every expense I had till I was in my mid-30's?---o.k. the Hotel was not great enought to make-up for all that,- but I thought the gesture was nice--and Howie loved the room service.

1 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That photo of Howie is so cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home