It's not easy being REEN

Life in Hollywierd

Friday, December 14, 2007

Movin on up!!







Well- here it is 7 episodes in and I still can not believe i am not packing up and going back to L.A.
I have to remind myself this is an actual job. A job that might last a year. or more.
Comittment. Commitment. Commitment. I don't even know if I can spell it let alone do it.
Yes I can. i live in an amzing highrise. I made my apartent just as colorful as I always have--Although this is no 'DESIGN TO SELL" ---I realize MY design has always been lots of color----different forms of "whoville" just this one is the classiest, most expensive and best "whoville with a view" of them all.
I love coming home to my apartment.
Love my doorman. Love that I can say I love my DOORMAN.
As cheezy as this sounds I actually caught myself throwing up my hat in the air and hearing the Mary Tyler Moore theme song
"your gonna make it after all......."

4 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel--
What a gorgeous apartment! Those
of us with infantile or dimly lit
imaginations had thought that, given the tumultuous
events of recent months, you might
have ended up living in a van down
by the river--not because we wished
such a thing on you, of course, but
because moving is such a tricky
thing and so little time has passed
since you were shot out of a cannon
immediately upon returning from
Italy. But, jumpin' Jesosophat, look at your new digs! Yowser!
Hasta la gusta! Ooh lah lah!
Waiter, bring me the check! Pass
the potatoes! Make way for ducklings!

Well, Burt Bachrach and Hal David
once mused that "a house is not a
home." But, that's because they
didn't know you!

I'll say!

Rushing offline, but still praying
for you f. and e.,

A.

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel,

I just wanted to say congratulations on movie so swiftly between shows! You know, I auditioned for Ms Adventure, too!

This may be a sore point but, I was wondering if you learned anything from working with Animal Planet. Any tips on what Discovery like and dislike? How to handle an interview with them should I ever get one?

Thanks and keep up the good work!

V

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Rachel Reenstra said...

V-- sorryI never got back to you!! let me know if you still want tips!!

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, please!!! I can give you my email address if you like. BTW, I'm thrilled that you updated your blog. It's nice to see how a real host lives. Keep up the great work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home