It's not easy being REEN

Life in Hollywierd

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

WHERE FOR ART THOU JULIET





Verona was incredible, a very charming, romantic village, once again perfect for me and 40 of my closest geriatric friends.
If you come to Verona you have to visit "Juliet's balcony"
The say this her balcony and this statue of her.
Legend has it that if you place your hand on her left breast, you will attract a lover. So poor Juliet was inappropriately groped all day by a million tourists. It was more fun watching all the japanese tourists get really embarrassed as they took pictures of this ridiculous act. But just so you know, not that I am desperate, BUT---the only reason I felt it was a must is because at this point I am in Italy -the country of LOVE, and I have yet to find romance. I mean I am on a tour bus with 42 grey haired traveling companions so let's be honest, I need all the help I can get.
So if Juliet's left boob is going to help me hook up with an italian stallion, count me in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home