It's not easy being REEN

Life in Hollywierd

Saturday, September 22, 2007

MIlan--oh





Well, first of all these are the best dressed people in the world. Second of all this church is HUGE. This cathedral is called DUOMO. I climbed to the top and found myself looking at this sexy town full of hot italians walking through the town square. Then I realized I was wearing a dirty sweatshirt, flip flops from Target and a top that I spilled gelato on. I hurried and climbed down into the church and found the confession booth right away. I had to ask for forgiveness for my horrible taste of clothing while I was in the most impressive high fashion district in the world. While I was in confession I figured I'd spill the beans and hopefully be forgiven for all my sins up to that point. I needed a clean slate for the rest of the trip. The priest made me say 4 hail mary's and then he gave me a coupon to Gucci.

2 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Racheeee! Thanks for posting - I was wondering what had happened to you from Rome to Milan! I'm in 'Bama enjoying culture much like what you describe in Italy.....NOT!!! Send more emails! Post more pics! Write more blogs! I miss you!

xxoo,

sistuh girl

 
At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel--
Thanks for another quintessentially
Reenstra-esque post.

How many hours were you in the
confessional?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home