It's not easy being REEN

Life in Hollywierd

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

LAKE LUGANO, SWITZERLAND



Ok ---just when I thought it could not get any prettier---we are in the bus and we drive around a mountain corner into a breath taking view of a crystal blue lake against italian houses built into the green cliffs next to the cleanest little town I have ever seen. Lake Lugano. Boats, cafes, gelado, fountains, a quaint cobblestone town square and once again everyone very well dressed.
I immediately got gelado and a cappuccino ----practiced my italian on a cute waiter, and drank in the scenery. L.A.seems like a life time away. We seem to be rushing through these incredible towns to get it all in, but I don't mind ---it's like small tastes of fabulious dishes, but never getting full.....and perfect for someone who has A.D.D. even with travel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home