It's not easy being REEN

Life in Hollywierd

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Holy vampire teeth batman!


This is a picture of me and my very first FAN!! If you look closely you can see it as AFTER I went into the Bat Cave...I think I may have been bitten...had been feeling a little strange....

This is my only picture of the bat experience, since there was no time for photos as I repelled into the bat cave only to land on toxic bat poo (called Guano) and flesh-eating beetles. And that was the EASY part.

We had to gear up and wear gas masks and cover ourselves completely. Then after we were dive bombed by the birds in the cave we went in deep to look at the group dynamics. These bats were called Brazilian free-tailed bats. I called them spooky-stinky-scary bats.

It seems the mothers hang out with the other mothers and the baby bats. Like a little bat baby shower. Speaking of shower, it felt like a shower in the cave, and I found out it was just a lovely rain storm of the bat pee. We found skeletons in the cave of creatures that should not have gone in there. I was beginning to feel like one of those creatures.

After a good 4 hours of exploring the toxic cave, I thought I had enough of bats for my lifetime, and ran into the river to wash off....

HOLY SCARY EXPERIENCE , BRAZILIAN FREE-TAILED BATMAN!!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hope that you did not bite that kid.He looks sweet and he does NOT deserve to be bit. I hope that you did not bite that kid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home