It's not easy being REEN

Life in Hollywierd

Sunday, June 11, 2006

flying high


Well, today I saw it all. I got in the chopper, and about 50,000 feet in the air he realizes his door was not shut. Whoops.

HI! Pilot! I guess the basic things like shuting the door is forgotten when we are searching for wild elephants.

Amazing scenery. Finally it looked like Africa. Every view from the car was long highways and robots and sadly enough a few strip malls. I was happy to hear the young guy driving me around NEVER HEARD OF A STARBUCKS. I have faith again. Yet, he also never heard of Neil Diamond or Simon and Garfunkel.

Oh and one more thing: when they say I am going to do it "just now" or "Now now" it means NEVER, or when they get around to it. I might just take that one back to the states, it could come in handy :)

You know, from that high up in the chopper, it was so peaceful and exciting, and much more comforting when both the doors were shut.

I loved it...did not want it to end...but it is only the beginning. Today I rode a helicopter, tomorrow I ride an ELEPHANT!!!!!

Too much to write, I am just trying to keep up. Remember to slow down when the robot is yellow...and stop when the robot is red....

More later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home