It's not easy being REEN

Life in Hollywierd

Sunday, December 10, 2006

mud bath


Here's mud in your eye. Literally. Every now and then Ms. Adventure is willing to get a little dirty on her quest.

This is me and the producer Maggs and the co-producer Alicia. We were filming on an island in Borneo, and I had to get into the mud so I insisted they help me so I knew exactly how they wanted the shot. Apparently there is no sense of gravity in the dense mud and we kept falling all over each other.

Unable to stand up in the mud without falling, we barely got the shot. The good news is it's been weeks and my skin is still glowing....

2 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are hot!

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. Now if you ladies could wrestle each other the ratings would REALLY go up! :-)

j/k. Love the show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home