It's not easy being REEN

Life in Hollywierd

Sunday, October 14, 2007

My new friend!




The trip would not have been the same without my new friend Kamil. I met him in Assisi and he came up to enjoy the amalfi coast with me. He showed me how and what TRUE italians ate, he picked the most amazing wine and he helped translate for me whenever I had no clue what people were saying (or visa-versa)......we spent hours talking over dinners and taking walks by the river at night drinking wine..... talking with Kamil is sometimes like reading a book-but your eyes don't get tired.....
he helped make Amalfi even more beautiful--if that's possible......

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel--
The worst thing about being on the
Amalfi Coast is having to leave, so
it's nice to see you weren't reduced
to only a short stay there.

Hope you had a wine called Amarone--
if not, maybe there is still time.
It's not like anything else, especially if you can get an older
bottle.

Prayin' for ya,

Anonymous

 

Post a Comment

<< Home