It's not easy being REEN

Life in Hollywierd

Sunday, June 15, 2008

surrounded by men!




What woman would not want to be adored and surrounded by 10 beautiful, funny affectionate men??
Maybe a woman that would want to be surrounded by 10 beautiful, funny, affectionate STRAIGHT men.
OK well I cant have EVERYTHING-3 out of 4 is pretty damn good. Besides, I would have hated to see a fight break out between these men over me.
Now that I think about it, I am probably too much for ONE straight man, but just enough for 10 gay men.
We all loved to shop, compare relationship dramas and umbrella drinks, talk about what diet works the best and most of all MY FAVORITE--listening to each others over exaggerated opinions and re-inactments of this years contestants on American Idol. Yes, I was in heaven. Besides, it was sort of a fun mission- I had 9 days to turn at least one of them straight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home