It's not easy being REEN

Life in Hollywierd

Monday, January 05, 2009

It's a WRAP!


well, the time finally came to LEAVE Atlanta and get back to the la la land. I had a good year in the South, but learned that out west is where my heart is and --my next job.
I loved the people I worked with, but also learned that a design show is just not my calling. The interesting thing is as much as they said they wanted a host with "personality", what they really meant was not MY personality because most of the time when I opened my mouth anything that came out of my mouth was cut. Fortunately, I will be on HGTV for the next year---but will be living back in L.A. pursuing a job where they actually want me to speak. :)

1 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has Designed To Sell been cancelled? I am not seeing anymore new episodes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home